Create an AI assistant – That Listens & Speaks
9am – 1pm (Pacific Time) | 12pm – 4pm (Eastern Time)
Use Python to create an AI assistant from scratch!
Our AI assistant will act a lot like Jarvis or Siri. You can customize everything and create personalized commands. First we’ll program the ability to listen and interpret what we said. Then we’ll create modules for each behavior we want to add, such as:
- Querying Wikipedia: Ask a question out loud -> AI assistant responds out loud
- Note Taker: Say “Notes” -> Then continue with what you want written down -> AI assistant types out your words
- Google It: Say “Google”-> then continue with what you want to google -> AI assistant googles what you said
- Integrate ChatGPT: Integrate the ChatGPT API into the AI assistant. Allowing you to ask questions of ChatGPT and access it’s many other commands.
- and more!
The AI Assistant Will:
- Recognize Speech
- Interpret what was said
- Run Commands | OR | Take Needed Actions
- Respond to you out loud using Text-To-Speech
Learn how to setup up every part of the AI assistant and how to add more functionality in the future.
There are no reviews yet.