We create customized STEM curriculum for schools, universities, and summer tech camps. Classes can be designed for all ages, include differentiation for skill levels, and come with a teacher’s guide.
- Programming (Scratch, Java, C++)
- Robotics (Lego Mindstorm, VEX Robotics, Virtual Worlds)
- Minecraft (Game Design, Java Modding, Server Design
- Game Design (Multimedia Fusion, Unreal Engine)
- Mobile App Making (iOS Xcode/Swift, Android Studio)
- Be blended learning model
- Be designed for any age and ability range
- Follow common core standards for schools
- Or be centered on FUN for summer tech camps
- Include a teacher’s guide
- Include video demonstrations in every lesson
On average a 40 hour class costs: $4,000
Classes can be shorter or longer, and can be customized to any degree. We strive to keep costs as minimal as possible while meeting excellence with every class.
Interested in a Customized Curriculum?
Our Latest Classes!
Minecraft is an incredible education tool.
Most recently we’ve used Minecraft to teach:
- Game Design
- Dungeons & Dragons
- Java Modding
- Electrical Engineering
- Architectural Design
Main Office Location
Santa Barbara, CA